|Blade Height||31.5 in.|
|Blade Width||7 ft. 6 in.|
|Cutting Edge||1/2 in. x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||78 in.|
Heavy-Duty Plows That Don’t Lie Down On The Job
Built for contractors who don’t have a minute to waste, the Meyer Diamond Edge plow features the tallest and most aggressive bottom-trip, contractor-class moldboard on the market. Boasting a 32" height and 70-degree attack angle, this plow attaches to 3/4-ton and larger trucks and produces better overall clearing performance in less time. The Diamond Edge is available with your choice of two mounting systems: Standard Operating System that offers industry-leading ground clearance and the EZ-Mount Plus that offers premium features such as self-diagnostics and hands-free plowing.
- Performance - Not All Yellow Plows Are Alike…: With the tallest and most aggressive moldboard, the Meyer Diamond Edge moves more snow than competitive contractor plows. The bottom-trip feature keeps the moldboard upright and performing, while the lower portion gives way when obstacles are struck, so you can keep plowing without losing the entire load. Plus the trip-edge absorbs and dissipates the shock caused by obstructions saving wear and tear on the driver, truck and plow.
- Reliability: In the snow plowing business, downtime is not an option. That’s why the Diamond Edge is built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable. ROC is the result of manufacturing improvements and state-of-the-art technology combined with stringent quality control procedures.
- Ease of Use - Choice of Two Operating Systems That Make Your Job Easier: Meyer is pleased to offer two operating systems: The all-new Standard Operating System™ and the EZ-Mount Plus™ system. The Standard Operating System* has been designed to provide industry-leading ground clearance and is equipped with an adjustable drop speed and Nite Saber III dual-halogen lights. The EZ-Mount Plus system offers premium features such as self-diagnostics and hands-free plowing. Both conveniently attach or detach in under a minute and leave the vehicle with an off-the-assembly line appearance when not attached.
- Type: Bottom-Trip
- Vehicle: 3/4-ton trucks and larger
- Construction: Steel
- Blade Model #: Meyer DE-7.5
- Moldboard Gauge: 12 ga
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 78"
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Angling Rams: 1-1/2" x 10"
- Moldboard Length: 7' 6"
- Plow Trip Springs: 4 extension
- Weight Complete: 805
- Moldboard Height: 31.5"
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6"