|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki® FS730V|
|Horse Power||24 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Hydro pump and wheel motors with 7 in. cooling fans|
|Fuel Capacity||5.5 gal.|
|Deck Size||61 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Mulch|
Looking for a zero turn lawn mower capable of serious multitasking? Need a machine built big enough to rip through grass, plow through snow and can just as easily sweep a parking lot clean? Then you need a Ferris F800X. That’s because this commercial zero turn mower is a true workhorse, getting the job done across a full spectrum of applications. With the Ferris F800X, you’ll own your environment, whether it’s spring, summer, winter or fall.
The gas-powered F800X zero turn is Ferris engineering prowess at its best, delivering a level of versatility you simply won’t find in lesser machines. The driving force behind this wholly different level of versatility is this zero turn’s out-front deck and attachments configuration. Part art, part science, this forward-thinking, adaptable design allows you to tackle large acreage such as parks and ball fields in the warmer months, blow snow in the winter and brush away leaves. dirt and debris any time you see it.
Like all Ferris zero turn lawn mowers, the F800X comes equipped with the kind of advanced features you’ve come to expect from our commercial mower brand. For starters, there’s the engine. The 31hp Vanguard™ is definitely not shy when it comes to the business of power delivery. Not only does this big block engine offer big performance, but with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, it also provides big peace of mind.
And the drive? Yep, we’ve got that covered, too! With a mower speed of up-to 10mph, the F800X cuts grass quickly. But the F800X isn’t just a fast commercial mower; it’s also smooth. That’s because this zero turn features a pivoting rear axle with a floating front frame, allowing it to trace the contours of the landscape with manicured precision. And long-lasting pillow block bearings on its control mounts dial up precision even further. More than just enabling you to tackle the terrain, the dual hydro pumps and wheel motors equipped with 7” mounted cooling fans will have you taming it.
Truly a cut above, the iCD™ Cutting System with professional striping kit delivers a consistent, high-quality cut that’s sure to impress. The unit comes with a 61” or 72” wide deck equipped with our heavy-duty, long-life greaseable cast-iron spindles. The electric deck lift makes for easy cut-height adjustments, ranging from 1.5-5", adjustable in quarter-inch increments. As for raising the deck, well, that’s just a matter of flipping a switch. Doing so gives the operator quick access to the undercarriage for ease of maintenance. Need to get under the hood? No problem! Quick-release latches make engine access a snap!
What about comfort, you ask? Well, you can’t beat Ferris’ premium suspension seat. Adjustable to the operator’s weight for a custom-like fit, it takes the pain out of those long days in the saddle. And when you need to get to the hydraulics, the seat flips up for effortless access.
Getting back to versatility, the F800X offers the following optional accessories and attachments: 60” sweepster rotary broom, snow blower and cab enclosure, FAST-Vac™ EZ Dump XL™ grass collection system3 and mulch kit for year-round multitasking.
Rounding out the list of premium features are twin six-gallon fuel tanks with integrated choke throttle, PTO and ignition switches; large, 24” flat-free drive tires; cup holder; and storage compartment for your cellphone, a notebook or even a snack.
So there you have it. Unrivaled versatility from a gas-powered, zero turn mower, allowing you to cut, sweep, mulch and blow with ease. It’s the perfect machine for large acreage jobs and customers who need a machine that’ll get them through all four seasons comfortably and confidently.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Precision Finish: Pivoting rear axle and floating front mower frame allow the F800X to follow the landscape's contours for a precise finish.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise the deck with a flip of the switch to make deck lawn mower maintenance a snap.
- Easy Access: Quick release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment: Electric deck lift makes for easy cut-height adjustment.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 6 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Grass Bag Collection: Shown with optional FAST-Vac™ EZ Dump XL™ Grass Collection System. Capacity: 14 cubic feet.
- Broom Attachment: Make your Ferris F800X even more productive with the addition of our 60" broom attachment.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™
- Rating / Displacement: 31 gross hp*/896cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 61"
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5"- 5"
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Transmission: Dual pumps and wheel motors with 7" cooling fans
- Speeds-fwd. (mph): 0-10
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length: 115.5"
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 77" / 63.5"
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1514
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable suspension seat
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 90° foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Disk
- Engine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Turbo-Pro™ Max or FAST-Vac® EZ Dump™ XL Collection System: Ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. Capacity: 14 cubic feet
- Snow Blower / Cab: Two-stage 50" snow blower with electric chute rotation available. (Optional cab available)
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Flat-Free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
- Power levels rated in accordance with SAEJ1940 at 3600 RPM.
- See your dealer for warranty details. Not all models available in California. Models subject to change.