- Location: Mt. Vernon
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Meyer Products
- Model: Home Plow 7'6'' Model 23250
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
|Blade Height||18 in.|
|Blade Width||6ft. 8 in.|
This is a Cash and Carry Price on In Stock Items Only! Sales tax not included. Does not include hitch for vehicle.
The HomePlow Basic #23250 is an 18" tall economical plow for the person that wants to move snow quicker than other snow removal methods. The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by an electric power unit that is activated by a wireless key fob. The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Requires assembly with common tools. (6' 8" moldboard)
- Steel blade is 18" high x 6'8" long
- Packaged in an easy-to-transport carton
- Assembles in under one hour using household tools
- Auto-Angling for blade right/left movement when it encounters the weight of the snow
- Now you can plow your drive, remove the plow and be on your way in minutes. It's easy with the HomePlow by Meyer.
- Easy On, Easy Off with Quick-Link™: The HomePlow connects with Quick-Link™: an easy-to-use component that slides into a Class 3, 2-inch front receiver hitch. It has a small hydraulic power unit for power-up/gravity-down operation. Integrated mounting wheels let you attach or remove the plow in less than a minute, leaving no visible hardware behind.
- Up, Down, Right, Left… From the Comfort of Your Driver's Seat: The HomePlow allows users to control all operations from the warmth, comfort and safety of their vehicles.
- Auto-Angling™ Blade Movement - Keep Your Eyes on the Road: The Auto-Angling system* senses the weight of the snow and automatically angles to push snow off to the side. Or, if you prefer, you can lock the plow in the direction you want.
- Easy to Use and Easy on the Wallet: Unlike expensive, heavy, and hard-to-install traditional snow plows, the affordable, lightweight HomePlow is easy to install, use and store.
- The HomePlow, by Meyer: The HomePlow is made by Meyer Products, inventors of commercial snowplows in America. We know a thing or two about snow removal and we developed the Home Plow specifically for homeowners who drive SUVs or light pick-ups.
- Easy to Install and Store: All that’s required is a 2-inch, Class-3 front receiver hitch (sold separately) available for most SUVs and light pickups. When not in use, the HomePlow’s compact design make it easy to maneuver and store.