|Chipping Capacity||5 in.|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
Get the job done and into the truck quickly and easily with the SC5540B! Heavy-duty construction, the SC5540B PTO 3 point hitch chipper/shredder weighs 720 pounds, this means years of dependable service. The double-banded belt drive gives a more positive transfer of power.
A great machine to move from job to job, the SC5540B is the machine landscapers and golf courses trust to clean up, move debris and make mulch. A manual-feed chipper/shredder without a screen reduces plugging, especially with damp material. The 18 x .75 inch thick, 145-pound dynamically-balanced rotor is equipped with 4 reversible chipper blades and 36 shredder knives.
- Chipper Capacity (in): 5
- L x W x H (in): 49 x 50 x 187
- Weight (lbs): 720
- Chipper Disc: 20 x .75/145 lbs., rotates at 2,000 rpm
- Ideal Acreage: PTO
- Feed Opening: 5.5 x 5.5
- Max Chipping (in.): 5
- Max Shredding Size (in.): 3/4
- Screen Capable: No
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Chipper Chute Opening (in): 5.5 x 5.5
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 13 x 20
- Chipper Blades: 4 reversible heat treated steel blades with welded anvil - 36 shredding knives
- Rotor Weight (lbs): 145
- Discharge: Overhead
- Drive Belt: Double-Banded
- PTO HP Required: 25-45 HP
- PTO Capable: Yes
- Consumer: 3 Year
- Commercial: 1 Year
- Rental: 6 Month
NOTES: Illustrations may include optional equipment and accessories and may not include all standard equipment.