|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki® FX730V|
|Horse Power||23.5 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Caster: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive: 24 x 9.5-12|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal.|
|Deck Size||48 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
Looking for a commercial lawn mower that’s big on performance but light on price? The Ferris F160Z is a compact zero turn that gives the perfect lawn cut. The F160Z professional zero turn features a powerful fuel efficient Briggs & Stratton Vangaurd™ 810cc EFI engine or a Kawasaki® FX730V engine. Either of these options ensures big, dependable performance, especially when used with optional accessories, such as a grass collection system. And both engines are backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Offering an integrated transmission, the commercial-grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles with dual cooling fans deliver unmatched power, durability and reliability. And if you’re passionate about cut quality, nothing beats our iCD™ Cutting System with professional striping kit. Available in 48" and 52" cutting widths, this state-of-the-art cutting system allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Even when it’s cutting at 10mph. Yes, you read that correctly, up to 10mph!
What about lawn mower comfort, you ask? We thought about that, too. The suspension seat, in our premium mid-back design, features adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort and manually adjusts to operator's height and weight in addition to fore and aft positioning for a custom-like fit. It takes the pain out of those long days in the saddle.
But the F160Z’s story doesn’t end there. This commercial zero turn powerhouse has been engineered to deliver maximum ergonomics and ease of use. You’ll also benefit from the F160Z’s foot-operated deck lift. Easy to use, this feature takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Offering heights from 1.5" to 5" in .25" increments, the F160Z commercial mower is an exercise in versatility. Plus, you get 24" drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 11-gallon dual fuel tanks. In addition, the 52" mower deck model features our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance. Like to perform your own maintenance? The F160Z has you covered there too. The mindfully designed floor pan is practically effortless to remove, providing unobstructed access to the top of the deck, enhancing any maintenance you wish to perform.
Lastly, for those who like to customize their ride, the F160Z offers a number of attachments, including an array of collection systems, a mulch kit, a trailer hitch kit, and a commercial-grade ROPS mounted LED light kit. And that’s the Ferris F160Z commercial lawn mower. A hardworking, non-suspension, compact zero turn mower designed for the professional who wants value without having to sacrifice performance. Get in and out of your jobs fast with the F160Z. Only from Ferris.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly. (52" Model)
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400 Transaxles deliver power and durability.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Premium Seat: Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
- Traction: Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX730V
- Rating / Displacement: 23.5 gross hp / 726cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 48 in.
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5 in.- 5 in.
- Spindles: Cast-Iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.375 in.
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Drive Tires (in.): 24 x 9.5-12
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length: 78 in.
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 61.5 in. / 51 in.
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 997
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back adjustable supension seat with arm rests
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED Light Kit: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- Turbo-Pro™ MAX or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Soft Top: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. (52” Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Turbo-Pro™ MAX or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Hard Top: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle and tapered bag to assist with removal. Capacity: 15 cubic feet (52” Deck Only)
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ Dump™: Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. (52” Deck Only) Capacity: 12 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ Double Bag Soft Top: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. (48” or 52” Deck) Capacity: 9 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ Double Bag Hard Top: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag with rugged polyethylene bottom has an integrated handle and tapered bag to assist with removal. (48” or 52” Deck)
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® Electric DFS: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. (52” Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki.
- See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.