|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki® FX1000V|
|Horse Power||35 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Caster: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive: 26 x 12-12|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal.|
|Deck Size||61 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
Need a commercial-grade zero-turn lawn mower big on performance, productivity and dependability, all at a great value? Then you’ve found your mower! The Ferris® F320Z commercial zero turn comes equipped an impressive combination of features and premium components. This zero turn mower makes tackling large acreage jobs a non-issue, while Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI and Kawasaki® FX1000V engine options. These powerful options are well suited for getting the job done with optional accessories, such as a grass collection system. And both are backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
The integrated transmission of the F210Z with dual, commercial-grade, fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles provides reliability and durability, allowing the unit to handle even the most grueling conditions. And if you’re passionate about cut quality, nothing beats our iCD™ Cutting System with professional striping kit. Available in 61" and 72" cutting widths, this state-of-the-art cutting system allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Even when it’s cutting at up to 12mph.
What about mowing comfort, you ask? We’ve got you more than covered there, too. The suspension seat, in our premium high-back design, features enhanced bolstering with adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort, manually adjusts to operator's height and weight, reclining back and adjustable lumbar support with fore and aft positioning for a custom-like fit. It takes the pain out of those long days in the saddle.But the F320Z’s story doesn’t end there. Not even close! That’s because the F320Z has been engineered to deliver maximum ergonomics and ease of use.
If you’ve struggled with the controls of other machines, you’ll find those on the F320Z a welcome step up. That’s because the long-lasting pillow block bearings on the control mounts are both smooth and precise. You’ll also benefit from the F320Z’s foot-operated deck lift. Easy to use, this feature takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Offering heights from 1.5" to 5" in .25" increments, the F320Z is an exercise in versatility. Plus, you get larger 26" drive tires for superior traction, flat-free front caster tires, 11-gallon dual fuel tanks and our Hercules™ II cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
Like to perform your own lawn mower maintenance? The conveniently designed floor pan is practically effortless to remove, providing unobstructed access to the top of the deck, enhancing any maintenance you wish to perform. Finally, zero turn attachments! The F320Z offers a number of add ons; including an array of collection systems, a LED light kit, a mulch kit and a trailer hitch kit.
So there you have it. A commercial zero turn that delivers power, performance, dependability and value. Just what you’d expect from Ferris – the leader in commercial, zero turn lawn mowing innovation.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Hercules™ II Spindles: Hercules™ II Spindles industrial 10" dia. cast-iron spindle assembly with 1 3/16" dia. shaft and greaseable double row angular contact ball bearings, which can be greased through the convenient top access grease fitting.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Premium High-Back Seat: Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
- Traction: Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance and faster cutting speeds.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX1000V
- Rating / Displacement: 35 gross hp / 999cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 61"
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5"- 5.0"
- Spindles: Hercules™ II Spindles
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.375"
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Drive Tires (in.): 26 x 12-12
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-6
- Overall Length: 81.5"
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 76" / 63"
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1405
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back adjustable seat
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, Hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxles
- Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED Light Kit: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- Turbo-Pro™ MAX or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Soft Top: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Turbo-Pro™ MAX or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Hard Top: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle and tapered bag to assist with removal. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 15 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP XL™: Ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 14 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® Electric DFS: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. (61” Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki.
- See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.