|Engine Type||Subaru EX40|
|Front Tire||24 in. x 8 in. x 12in.|
|Rear Tire||24 in. x 9 in. x 12 in.|
|Ground Clearance||6.7 in.|
|Front Travel||5 in.|
|Rear Travel||5 in.|
|Towing Capacity||1200 lb.|
|Dry Weight||1090 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 gal.|
|Total Payload||900 lb.|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Powertrain and Vehicle|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
- Powerful 404cc OHV Subaru engine and speeds up to 25mph.
- 50" width fits in the bed of a standard pick-up truck and navigates ATV trails with ease.
- Equipped with a loaded standard equipment package - one of the best on the market
- Bed Dimensions: 27" x 37" x 12"
- Dump Bed Payload: 400 lbs.
- Engine Type: Subaru EX40 Air Cooled
- Engine Displacement: 404cc
- Torque: 19.9 ft.-lbs @ 4,000 rpm
- Ignition: Magneto
- Air Cleaner: Canister with pleated paper element
- Lubrication: Splash with chain carry
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Powertrain and Vehicle Warranty
- Rear Differential: Selectable Locking
- Speed: Up to 25 mph
- Transaxle: Schafer
- Selector: Forward-Neutral-Reverse
- Rear Axle Housing: Die-cast aluminum
- Transmission Type: Enclosed CVT
- Drive Configuration: 4WD
- Windshield: Standard
- Wheels: Aluminum Alloy
- Headlights: LED
- Seats: Sport Style
- Roof: Standard
- Headrests: Adjustable
- Storage: Glove Box
- Display: Standard Digital Dash w/ Speedometer
- Windshield: Sold Separately
- Towing Load: 1090 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 gal
- Front Tire Size: 24" x 8" x 12"
- Rear Tire Size: 24" x 9" x 12"
- Tire Type: Offroad/Trail
- Ground Clearance: 6.7"
- Overall Length: 99.5"
- Overall Width: 50"
- Overall Height: 76"
- Weight: 1090 lbs.
- Dual A-Arm / Swing Arm solid axle
- Travel: 5" / 5"