|Chipping Capacity||4.5 in.|
ECHO Bear Cat's line of skid steer chippers attach in seconds and are driven solely by your skid steer's hydraulics. They are available in standard models. Either model will make short work of any troublesome debris.
- Chipper Capacity (in): 4.5
- L x W x H (in): 40 x 28 x 40
- Weight (lbs): 286
- Chipper Disc: Cantilever 14x1/49 lbs., rotates at 2,700 rpm at 11 gpm - 3,700 at 15 gpm
- Feed Opening: 4.5 x 5
- Chipper Blades: 2 reversible heat treated steel chipper blades with 4 sided adjustable anvil
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Hopper: 12 x 13
- Chipper Disc Weight (lbs): 49
- Discharge: Ground
- Skid GPM Required: 11 gpm - 15 gpm
- Chipper Discharge Chute
- Blade Kit 76295-00
- Consumer: 3 Year
- Commercial: 1 Year
- Rental: 6 Month
- Continuous chipping size rating refers to the suggested feeding size of limbs for normal operation. Requires 11 GPM and 3000 PSI Hydraulic System to operate.
- Illustrations may include optional equipment and accessories and may not include all standard equipment.