|Chipping Capacity||4.5 in.|
The ECHO Bear Cat CH45540 is the perfect match for your compact tractor. It's built with heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel. The 14 x 1 inch thick, 49 pound dynamically-balanced rotor utilizes two reversible heat-treated chipper blades and is driven by a double-banded belt for maximum power transfer. The cantilever mounted rotor design helps reduce wrapping while chipping wet, stringy wood types.
Also available is an optional 4.5 x 4.5 inch truck-loading discharge chute with deflector cap. This optional chute directs the chips and raises the discharge of chips into the trailer or back of a pickup.
- Chipper Capacity (in): 4.5
- L x W x H (in): 40 x 41 x 44
- Weight (lbs): 361
- Chipper Disc: Cantilever 14x1/49 lbs., rotates at 2,000 rpm
- Feed Opening: 4.5 x 5
- Chipper Blades: 2 reversible heat treated steel chipper blades with 4 sided adjustable anvil
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Hopper: 13 x 14.5
- Chipper Disc Weight (lbs): 49
- Drive Belt: Double-Banded
- PTO HP Required: 15-28 HP
- PTO Capable: Yes
- Chipper Discharge Chute
- Consumer: 3 Year
- Commercial: 1 Year
- Rental: 6 Month
- For use on Tractors with PTO Horsepower Ratings from 25 hp to 45 hp.
- Illustrations may include optional equipment and accessories and may not include all standard equipment.