|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki FS541V|
|Horse Power||15 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Drive: 20 x 7-10; Caster: 9 x 3.5-4|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal.|
|Deck Size||48 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
Compact, self-propelled mower for the landscape professional. Whether shuttling between jobs or maneuvering around obstacles, this walk behind mower is a heavy duty performer in an efficient package.
With a choice of 36" and 48" cutting widths, FW25 dual hydrostatic commercial walk behind mowers will readily fit most small sheds and trailers while packing impressive performance and features. Full-time lawn care crews will appreciate the comfort of our all-new, CC™ Centralized Control handles. Moved inward to a more natural, ergonomic position, you may discover you last longer without hand fatigue to wear you down. And speaking of hands, they're less likely to get scraped up as you mow past shrubs, trees, walls and fences, or when loading and unloading inside trailers.
Power up the electric starter (18.5 gross hp models only) and give the cruise control bar a gentle push to select your ground speed. The innovative FW25 delivers superior control for a wide area lawn mower, eagerly navigating over thick grass, surface imperfections and hills while staying in its cutting lane. We match refinement with heavy-duty construction, so you can enjoy this lawn machine without babying it. Its deck is manufactured with two layers of steel running the entire width for added strength. We lap-welded the corners for increased dent resistance.
Ferris offers you the choice of two FS-series V-twin engines from Kawasaki, both of which deliver all-day reliability and power for your hardworking lawn team. Choose the 15 gross horsepower model paired with a manual starter, or step up to the 18.5 gross horsepower with electric start.
Either way, your mowing crew will love taking command of this pro-grade walk-behind to make quick work of those long workdays.
- Big 20" tires enable climbing over curbs and rough terrain and reduce deck bounce for consistent cut
- Commercial-grade transmission – the same muscle driving our heavier commercial zero turn mowers
- Adjusting cutting height from 1.5 to 4.5 inches
- Limited two-year, unlimited-hour warranty
- Cruise Control to Set Speed: Adjust the mower's speed without removing your hands from the control handles with the improved, ready-access cruise control bar. Simply press forward to increase speed and pull back a slow down. A convenient speed indicator is placed within easy view on the control panel.
- Easy-To-Use Controls: New CC™ Centralized Control lawn mower handle design places the operator's hands in the ideal position to access all in-demand controls. Ergonomic operator presence, steering and reverse levers on both handles operate with a light touch to reduce operator fatigue. Easily adjust control tensions to fine tune for different operating conditions.
- Keeps the Engine Running: Need to walk away from the mower to move an obstacle or debris? The new PTO switch allows the operator to stop the mower blades quickly and easily. While moving, simply step on the centralized foot activated neutral pedals or pull back on the cruise control bar to place in neutral. Then, remove your hands from the controls. The blades will stop while the engine continues to run. Restarting the blades is just as easy. Place your left or right hand on the controls, pull up the PTO switch and set your speed with the cruise control bar.
- Easy-Access Neutral Position: New dual access neutral pedals take the guesswork out of finding neutral, simplifying operation and saving time. The operator can use either foot to put the mower in neutral. The neutral position is clearly identified on the speed indicator on the dash.
- Well Built, Well Protected: Thick, 1/4" steel guards protect the front deck mower's transmission when going over curbs or rolling on and off a trailer - the type of rough handling that occurs daily under commercial use and can render lesser mowers inoperable. The design also reduces build up of debris to improve air flow and allow for access to the filter for maintenance.
- Improved Deck Mounting: We listened closely to our pro users when considering the enhancements on our redesigned mower deck. The new mounting system provides easier deck leveling, improved flexibility over terrain, easy-access grease points and more durable water points for reduced maintenance. Ferris makes choosing wide area mowers a no brainer.
- Longer Belt Life: The parts that wear out the soonest don't have to go so soon. The Ferris-engineered deck drive belt system and larger pulleys provide gentler belt tension, which - combined with our unique debris shield - extends belt life and reduces wear on bearings.
- Easy Reach Parking Brake: We located the parking brake handle conveniently in front of the control panel, providing instant access with minimal operator effort to reach and engage.
- Solid Construction: All Ferris walk-behind mowers are ruggedly built nose to tail to withstand daily commercial-duty operation and transport. Robust 1/4" steel engine deck construction stands the test of time.
- Easy to Secure: Dedicated tie-down points located in the front and the rear makes trailering this commercial lawn mower between jobs secure and easy.
- Engine Make: Kawasaki FS541V
- Rating / Displacement: 15
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Total): 5
- Cutting Width (in.): 48"
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5 - 4.5"
- Spindles: Cast Aluminum Greaseable
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1" Tapered
- Drive Tires: 20 x 7-10
- Caster Tires (in.): 9 x 3.5-4 Flat-Free
- Speeds-Fwd. (mph): 0-6.25
- Speeds-Rev. (mph): 0-3
- Overall Length: 71"
- Overall Width (in.) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 61" / 49.5"
- Dry Weight: 694
- Safety Group: Operator presence, centralized foot activated neutral pedals, neutral start safety circuit / CC™ (Centralized Controls)
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Balance of Machine: 2-Year limited warranty commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days
- Grass Catcher: A lightweight durable fabric bag with hard plastic bottom attaches quickly. Capacity: 3.75 bushels. Fits: 48" and 52" models.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Striping Kit: Rubber flap system lays down grass to create patterns across the landscape.
- Power levels rated in accordance with SAEJ2723 at 3600 RPM.
- See your local Ferris dealer for warranty details.