|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki FX810V|
|Horse Power||25.5 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400 Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Caster: 13 x 5-6; Drive: 24 x 12-12|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal.|
|Deck Size||52 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's minimum advertised price (MAP) and is subject to change. MAP excludes optional accessories and installation and applicable taxes.
Spend one day on the IS® 2100Z zero-turn and you'll discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow, bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. With Ferris iCD™ engineering under the mower deck, you'll enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance. The machine is an aggressive performer for pros or discerning homeowners.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System of a Kawasaki® FX801V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
The IS® 2100Z Features:
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System delivers maximum and accurate cutting performance in diverse conditions and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- The IS 2100Z comes with your choice of 52" and 61" wide decks.
- The commercial zero turn mower is equipped with adjustable front and rear suspension that restores control of the operator with adjustable coil-over-shock system for a refined ride with consistent & faster cut with less stress.
- Protected by our 2+2 year limited warranty†.
|Engine Brand||Kawasaki FX810V|
|Engine Power Rating *||25.5 gross hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)||11|
|Cutting Width (in)||52|
|Cutting Height (in)||1.5 - 5|
|Deck Construction||iCD™ Cutting System|
|Suspension||Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks|
|Transmission||Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans|
|Drive Axles (in)||1.375|
|Caster Tires (in)||13 x 5-6|
|Drive Tires (in)||24 x 9.5-12|
|Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)||0-10|
|Ground Speed-Rev (mph)||0-5|
|Overall Length (in)||82.5|
|Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up||67 / 57|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||1223|
|Seat Package||Premium mid-back with arm rests|
|Certified Roll-over Protection System||Standard, 180° foldable|
|Instrumentation||Fuel level gauge in each tank, Hour meter|
|Controls / Safety Group||Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal transaxles|
|Warranty (Engine) †||3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Warranty (Balance of Machine) †||4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.|
|Warranty Commercial Product Info||4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.|