|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki FS730V|
|Horse Power||24 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder EFI|
|Transmission||Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Caster: 13 x 5-6; Drive: 22 x 11-10|
|Fuel Capacity||5.5 gal.|
|Deck Size||61 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's minimum advertised price (MAP) and is subject to change. MAP excludes optional accessories and installation and applicable taxes.
Efficient, affordable commercial zero turn for lawn care pros & hardcore homeowners. Did we design the IS® 700Z zero turn for the five-day-a-week landscaping pro, or is it the ideal machine for part-time lawn contractors and weekend warriors? Once you see how it eclipses the competition in features, performance and price point, you'll agree it's both.
Our design engineers insisted this versatile, affordable lawn mower would get its cues from Ferris' flagship zero turn mowers the moment they approached the drawing board. First things first. Our exclusive full rear suspension system and pivoting front axle with shocks up front set the bar where no other brand can reach. Suspension provides a smoother ride and greater control to mow evenly over rough ground faster - with better traction and far less scalping - than a non-suspension mower.
Next up, the iCD™ Cutting System with long-lasting Marbain® steel blades. We mount them via greaseable aluminum spindles to a rock-steady, heavy duty deck for consistently superior cut quality. We also include a professional lawn striping kit. That's right. We've barely pulled the cover off this nimble rider and already, you have all you need to finish every lawn project with country club quality. You'll propel the IS 700Z with your choice of powerful engines. Play it conservative with our spirited Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series motor. Or, get maximum power with the awesome performance of the new, American-made1 Vanguard™ 810cc riding mower engine that cranks out 26 gross horsepower*.
All that muscle is transferred to the wheels by our dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle drive system. It's a truly commercial grade transmission, so it's both reliable for long-term performance and operator serviceable when needed. We even remembered the creature comforts, like a firm yet forgiving seat with arm rests and a convenient cup holder to stay hydrated acre after sweet acre. Calling all full-time lawn contractors and weekend freelancers, farmers and discriminating homeowners. The IS 700Z feisty, affordable zero turn lawn mower redefines the sweet spot between capability and cost.
- iCD™ Cutting System with included striping kit delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- The IS® 700Z compact zero turn comes with your choice of 52" and 61" wide decks.
- The commercial zero turn mower line equipped with front and rear suspension, delivering a refined ride and a more consistent cut at higher traveling speeds.
- Protected by our 2+2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Patented Suspension: Patented suspension system consists of adjustable rearcoil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance: Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Ergonomic Control Panel: Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FS730V
- Rating / Displacement: 24 gross hp / 726cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 61 in.
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5 in.- 5 in.
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks with pivoting front axle with shocks
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.125 in.
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 5-6
- Drive Tires (in.): 22 x 11-10
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length: 81"
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 77" / 63.5"
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1113
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180 deg. foldable
- Instrumentation: Fuel gauge, Hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer 's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Soft Top Collection System: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavyduty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 9 cubic feet. Fits IS 700Z 52" model only.
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 10 cubic feet. Fits IS 700Z 52" model only.
- TURBO-Pro™ or FAST-Vac® Triple Bag Soft Top Collection System: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-Pro™ or FAST-Vac® Triple Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 15 cubic feet
- TURBO-Pro™ or FAST-Vac® Electric DFS Collection System: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- Light Kit: Select models are pre-wired for simple installation.
- Premium Seat: High quality adjustable seat features red trim with adjustable arm rests for added comfort.
- Flat-Free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
- Power levels rated in accordance with SAE J2723 at 3600 RPM.
- See dealer for warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.