|Blade Height||22.5 in.|
|Blade Width||6 ft.|
|Cutting Edge||1/4 in. x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||65 in.|
We know you and your compact tractor have a lot of land to take care of year-round. When it’s covered with snow, did you know you can use a Meyer universal mount to easily attach moldboards to your compact tractor? This includes leading brands like John Deere, Case, New Holland, Cub Cadet, Kubota, Massey Ferguson, Kioti and more.
- Performance - Bottom-Trip Snow Plows for Compact Tractors: For tackling the job of plowing snow with your compact tractor, we recommend our trip-edge moldboard, the Meyer Diamond Edge. It’s the tallest, most aggressive bottom-trip plow available. The bold design features a 70-degree attack angle and precise curvature that delivers superior clearing and snow rolling action. The bottom-trip feature keeps the moldboard upright and performing, while the lower portion gives way when major obstacles are struck. This allows you to keep plowing without losing the entire load. Not only does the trip-edge make plowing more efficient, it also absorbs and dissipates the shock caused by obstructions. This helps minimize equipment damage.
- Reliability - In the snowplowing business, downtime is not an option. That’s why Meyer plows for compact tractors are built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable. ROC is the result of manufacturing improvements and state-of-the-art technology combined with stringent quality control procedures.
- Ease of Use - Universal Attachment System: Any compact tractor or skid steer that uses a universal attachment system can be equipped with a Meyer plow. Also known as a “din plate,” this method allows the plow to be attached on the loader arms. Driven by the equipment’s hydraulic system, you get up and down mobility. Meyer offers manual angling or power-angling kits for this application.
- Compatibility: With Meyer’s universal mount, moldboards easily attach to compact tractors from the industry’s leading brands.
- Type: Bottom-Trip and Full-Trip
- Vehicle: Compact Tractors
- Construction: Steel & Polyethylene
- Blade Model #: Drive Pro 6'
- Moldboard Gauge: 14
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 65"
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Angling Rams: 1-1/2" x 10"
- Moldboard Length: 6'
- Plow Trip Springs: 2
- Weight Complete: 350
- Moldboard Height: 22.5"
- Cutting Edge: 1/4" x 6"