For The Budget-Minded, Get Year-Round Performance From Your Dump Truck
The Meyer Base Line series of spreaders is designed to provide no-frill performance at a reasonable price. So whether you need to spread salt, sand or free flowing granular materials on ice and snow, the stainless steel Meyer Base Line BL-960/960CD under tailgate spreaders quickly and affordably tie into your dump truck’s central hydraulics system.
- Performance - No-Frills Performance: Built with the same features as our Premium UTG fit for municipal vehicles, the BL-960 is an affordable, but powerful spreader. Lighter materials make it well-suited for contractors with medium-duty dump trucks.
- Reliability - Durable Stainless Steel Construction: The Base Line 960 features a 96-inch body constructed of corrosion-resistant, 10-gauge stainless steel to provide years of trouble-free service. The hinged top cover protects the spreader during normal dump body operations and lets the dump truck stay functional during non-spreading operations.
- Type: Dump truck tailgate
- Vehicle: Medium-duty dump trucks (15,000 GVW and larger)
- Body width: 96-inches
- Materials: Salt, 50/50 salt-sand mix, sand, free-flowing materials
- Motor: Hydraulic
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Part #: 64230
- Spinner Diameter: 18"
- Hopper Width: 96"
- Spread Width (min-max): 4' - 40'
- Spreading Material: Salt, Salt/Sand Mix
- Spinner Material: Poly
- Hopper Depth: 18"
- Empty Weight: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Hopper Height: 19"
- Hopper Material: Stainless Steel