There is a 10% damage surcharge on all rentals.
Some dedicated stump grinders are over-complicated. Not the Toro STX. Its patented Toro® Dingo® TX-style control system has two simple levers that are simple to learn, master and use. Combine these easy-to-use controls with tracks and transport speeds exceeding 4 mph, and you get maximum productivity.
The Intelli-Sweep™ feature automatically slows the sweep speed of the cutting head based on the load of the wheel, so heavy cutting loads won’t bog down the engine. The tracks travel easily over muddy areas, with the low center of gravity adds side hill stability for access to any job, in any condition. In addition, the hydraulically driven head means no chance of expensive belts breaking or slipping no adjusting tension - guaranteeing optimal performs time after time.
- Easy-to-use controls
- Intelli-Sweep™ feature automatically adjusts sweep speed based on load on the wheel to maintain optimal operation
- Track drive increases hill-side stability
- Toro exclusive traction control system similar to Dingo TX and TRX trenchers
Easy-to-use control system offers smooth operation and fewer lever/nobs than conventional stump grinders. Two simple controls operate all traction and grinder functions.
1) Left/right traction control (forward, reverse, turn)
2) Sweep, lift/lower and engagement of grinder head.
- Allows for zero turn capability
- Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
- Increased stability on side hills
- Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
- Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
Full Hydraulic Operation
- Eliminate the labor of tightening or replacing expensive poly-chain® belts or clutches
- No need to replace expensive cogged pulleys
- No worry of customers engaging grinder head at full throttle
- Eliminate shock loads to the engine by belts slipping or head stopping
Offset Cutting Head
- Provides operator with excellent visibility to stump
- Allows full rotation perpendicular to machine
- Cutting Depth
12.5" below grade
- Cutting Height
35" above grade
- Cutting Wheel
19" diameter to tooth; 3/4" thick, 12 green teeth
34" (86.4 cm) W x 78" (198.1 cm) L x 48" (121.9 cm) H
Kawasaki 730V Twin Cylinder
- Head Swing
- Hydraulic Flow
13.5 gpm hydraulic flow to head
1200 lbs. (545 kg)