|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton®|
|Transmission||Variable Speed (RWD)|
|Wheel Size||Front: 7 in.; Rear: 8 in.|
|Deck Size||20 in. (51 cm)|
|Discharge Type||Mulch, Bag|
This Toro 20" rear wheel drive, electric start Recycler lawnmower gives you a powerful performance and lightweight agility. This mower is compact, lightweight and easy to use (weighs only 79 lbs.). It is backed by our two-year full warranty, simply put, if anything goes wrong within two years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it for free. This mower will deliver the durable, reliable performance you need.
- 20" (51 cm) Cutting Width
- 6.75 ft-lb Gross Torque 190cc Briggs & Stratton® with Auto Choke
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Electric Start: With this handy option, you can just turn the key and start mowing. There's no need to choke or prime the engine.
- 20” (50.8 cm) Recycler® Cutting Deck: The 20" (50.8 cm) cutting deck is lightweight and maneuverable. The smaller width allows for mowing in tight areas. The 4" deep dome deck design makes for superior mulching and bagging.
- Single-Piece Handle: Thanks to the open single-piece handle design, it’s much easier to remove and reinstall the grass bag.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: 6.75 ft. lb. gross torque, 190cc Briggs & Stratton® w/Auto Choke
- Cutting Width: 20 in. (51 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1 in. - 4 in.
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3 Years
- Starter: Electric
- Drive System: Variable Speed (RWD)
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Mulch, Rear Bag
- Weight: 79 lb. (35.8 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Full Years
- Engine Displacement: 190cc
- Ground Speed: Up to 3.5 mph (5.6 km/h)
- Handle Type: One Piece, Straight Upper
- Wheel Height: 7 in. Front - 8 in. Rear
- See dealer for warranty details.