|Engine Type||OHV w/Auto Choke|
|Wheel Size||Front: 7 in.; Rear: 8 in.|
|Deck Size||20 in. (51 cm)|
|Discharge Type||Mulch, Bag|
This lightweight and compact mower is easy to use and ideal for smaller, flatter yards. It features the powerful Toro GTS overhead valve engine and 20" (51 cm) width Recycler cutting deck.
- 20" (51 cm) Cutting Width
- Toro® OHV Engine w/Auto Choke
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- Toro GTS OHV Engine: The overhead valve engine is powerful, efficient and guaranteed to start (GTS).* It features auto choke – no priming needed, just pull the recoil handle and go!
- 20” (50.8 cm) Recycler® Cutting Deck: The 20" (50.8 cm) cutting deck is lightweight and maneuverable. The smaller width allows for mowing in tight areas. The 4" deep dome deck design makes for superior mulching and bagging.
- Single-Piece Handle: Thanks to the open single-piece handle design, it’s much easier to remove and reinstall the grass bag.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: Toro® OHV w/Auto Choke
- Cutting Width: 20 in. (51 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1 in. - 4 in.
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3 Years
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Push
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Mulch, Rear Bag Standard
- Weight: Approx. 67 lb. (30 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Full Years
- Engine Displacement: 9.7 cu. in. (159cc)
- Wheel Height: 7 in. Front - 8 in. Rear
- See dealer for warranty details.