|Engine Type||TXP OHV w/Auto Choke|
|Displacement||159cc (9.7 cu. in.)|
|Transmission||Personal Pace Rear Wheel Drive|
|Wheel Size||8 in. (20.3 cm)|
|Deck Size||21 in. (53 cm)|
|Discharge Type||Mulch, Bag, Side|
No more restarts while mowing. The Spin-Stop™ feature conveniently stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can step away to pick up an obstacle or empty the grass bag. This mower comes standard with the Personal Pace® self propel system, Quick Stow storage handle, washout port for easy cleaning and the 5 year warranties.
- Spin Stop™ Blade Stop System allows you to step away from the mower without having to restart
- Personal Pace® self propel automatically adjusts to your walk speed
- Powerful Toro® TXP 159cc OHV w/Auto Choke engine, no prime, no choke needed
- Covered by a 5-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Engine warranty plus a 5-Year Full Coverage warranty
- Spin-Stop™ System: This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can step away for a moment without having to restart the engine. (Available on select models.)
- Toro TXP OHV Engine: Toro’s premium overhead valve engine is powerful and efficient.
- Personal Pace Self Propel BOS: Toro’s innovative Personal Pace® self propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed. Walk faster and the mower self propels faster to match your pace.
- Super Recycler Cutting System: The patented Super Recycler cutting system features a veneered cutting blade, clipping accelerator and kickers that circulate clipping into a fine mulch, giving you the best cutting system Toro has to offer. (model 20383 with Spin-Stop system does not have clipping accelerator.)
- Cast Aluminum Cutting Deck: Durable, rust-free cast aluminum cutting deck converts from mulching, side discharging, or rear bagging without tools.
- Quick Change Storage Handle: Easily and quickly raise the handle, by turning the blue knobs, for storing the mower upright in tight spaces.
- Washout Port: The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
- 5 Year Full Warranty: If anything goes wrong within five years, under normal use and maintenance, Toro® will fix it free!*
- 5-Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts in two pulls for five years or we'll fix it free!*
- Engine: 159cc (9.7 cu. in.) Toro® TXP OHV w/Auto Choke
- Cutting Width: 21 in. (53 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.25 in. - 4.25 in. (3.1cm - 10.79cm)
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 5 Year
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Personal Pace Rear Wheel Drive
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminum
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Weight: Approx. 89 lb. (40.36 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Year Full Coverage
- Blade Override System (BOS): Standard
- Engine Displacement: 159 cc (9.76 cu in.)
- Ground Speed: Up to 4.0 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Handle Type: One Piece Contoured Upper
- Wheel Height: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- See dealer for warranty details.