|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton®|
|Transmission||Variable Speed Front Wheel Drive|
|Wheel Size||Front: 8 in.; Rear: 11 in.|
|Deck Size||22 in. (56 cm)|
|Discharge Type||Mulch, Bag, Side|
The Toro® Recycler with SmartStow™ the first-of-its-kind, space-saving mower with proven durability, reliability and superior quality of cut. Breakthrough Mow ‘n’ Stow™ engine technology by Briggs & Stratton® allows the mower to be stored upright, reducing the storage footprint by up to 70%*. It also provides easier access for you to clean the under-deck and service the blade. Featuring convenient variable speed self-propel and front wheel drive which allows for smooth maneuvering around complex landscaping and obstacles. The 3-in-1 mowing system - bagging, mulching and side discharge capabilities giving you the flexible performance in all mowing conditions.
- Breakthrough Mow ‘n’ Stow™ engine technology by Briggs & Stratton®
- 11" (28 cm) Rear High Wheel for uneven terrain
- Variable Speed Self Propel with front wheel drive makes it easier to maneuver in tight spaces
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- SmartStow™: Breakthrough Mow ‘n’ Stow™ engine technology by Briggs & Stratton® allows the mower to be stored vertically, reducing the storage footprint needed by up to 70%*, and provides easier access for you to clean the under-deck and service the blade. (*Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a Toro® 22” Walk Power Mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position.)
- Briggs & Stratton® Engine w/Ready Start®: Breakthrough Mow 'N' Stow™ engine technology by Briggs & Stratton features a no leak carburetor, a unique fuel tank design with new seals, gaskets and o-rings, and a high oil fill tube that allows the mower to be stored vertically. The 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 190cc with Ready Start - no need to choke or prime the engine – just start the mower and go!
- 11" (27.9 cm) High Wheel: The 11" high rear wheels combined with the variable speed self propel front wheel drive can tackle uneven terrain with ease.
- 22” Recycler® Cutting Deck: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn with larger 22” cutting width. Toro’s innovative Recycler mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Washout Port: The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
- Single-Piece Handle: Thanks to the open single-piece handle design, it’s much easier to remove and reinstall the grass bag.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: 7.25 ft. lb. gross torque, 190cc Briggs & Stratton® Engine w/Ready Start®
- Power: 190 cc
- Cutting Width: 22 in. (56 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.0 in. - 4.0 in. (2.54 cm - 10.16 cm)
- Number of Blades: 1
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3 Years
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Variable Speed Front Wheel Drive
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Weight: Approx. 83 lb. (37.6 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Full Years
- Ground Speed: Up to 3.25 mph (5.25 km/h)
- Handle Type: One Piece/Padded
- Height: 38.9 in. in. storage position
- Length: 16.9 in.
- Wheel Height: 11 in. Rear, 8 in. Front
- Width: 23.6 in.
- The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- See dealer for warranty details.
- *Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a Toro® 22” Walk Power Mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position.