|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton®|
|Transmission||Personal Pace® Rear Wheel Drive; Blade Override System|
|Deck Size||22 in. (56 cm)|
|Discharge Type||Mulch, Bag, Side|
This Toro 22" Personal Pace Recycler lawnmower gives you a powerful performance and lightweight agility. Powered by a 7.25 ft-lb gross torque 190cc Briggs & Stratton® Engine w/Ready Start®. This mower features our exclusive Personal Pace Self-Propel System, which allows you to mow at speeds that are infinitely adjustable to your walking pace up to 4.8 miles per hour. The Quick Wash washout port is standard for easy cleaning.
It is backed by our two-year full warranty, simply put, if anything goes wrong within two years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it for free. This mower will deliver the durable, reliable performance you need.
- Spin Stop™ Blade Stop System allows you to step away from the mower without having to restart
- Guaranteed-to-Start (GTS) engine warranty
- Bag on Demand allows you to switch from mulching to bagging in seconds while leaving the bag on the mower
- Personal Pace® Self Propel system automatically adjusts to your walking speed
- Spin-Stop™ System: This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can step away for a moment without having to restart the engine. (Available on select models.)
- Personal Pace Self Propel: Toro’s innovative Personal Pace® self propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed. Walk faster and the mower self propels faster to match your pace. (Available on select models.)
- Briggs & Stratton® ReadyStart™ Engine: No need to choke or prime the engine – just start the mower and go!
- 22” Recycler® Cutting Deck: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn with larger 22” cutting width. Toro’s innovative Recycler mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Bag on Demand: With our innovative Bag-On-Demand feature, you can switch from mulching to bagging in seconds with a flip of the quick-change lever – and the bag can stay mounted in either mode. Thanks to an open single-piece handle design, you can quickly and easily remove and reinstall the bag.
- Washout Port: The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: 7.25 ft. lb. gross torque, 190cc Briggs & Stratton® Engine w/Ready Start®
- Power: 190 cc
- Cutting Width: 22 in. (56 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.0 in. - 4.0 in. (2.54 cm - 10.16 cm)
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3 Years
- Starter: Pull Start
- Drive System: Personal Pace® Rear Wheel Drive; Blade Override System
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Weight: Approx. 88 lb. (40 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Full Years
- Blade Override System (BOS): Standard
- Engine Displacement: 11.6 cu. in. (190cc)
- Handle Type: One piece/Contoured
- The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- See dealer for warranty details.