|Engine Type||TXP OHV w/Auto Choke|
|Transmission||Personal Pace® Rear Wheel Drive; Blade Override System|
|Wheel Size||8 in. (20.32 cm)|
|Deck Size||22 in. (56 cm)|
|Discharge Type||Mulch, Bag, Side|
No more restarts while mowing. The Spin Stop™ feature conveniently stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can step away to pick up an item in the way or empty the grass bag. Comes standard with Personal Pace® self propel, Bag on Demand, washout port for easy cleaning, 3 year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty and 2 year Full Coverage Warranty.
- Spin Stop™ Blade Stop System allows you to step away from the mower without having to restart
- 159cc Toro® TXP OHV w/Auto Choke, no need to prime or choke
- Bag on Demand allows you to switch from mulching to bagging in seconds while leaving the bag on the mower
- Personal Pace® Self Propel system automatically adjusts to your walking speed
- Spin-Stop™ System: This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can step away for a moment without having to restart the engine. (Available on select models.)
- Personal Pace Self Propel: Toro’s innovative Personal Pace® self propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed. Walk faster and the mower self propels faster to match your pace. (Available on select models.)
- Toro TXP OHV Engine: Toro’s premium overhead valve engine is powerful and efficient.
- 22” Recycler® Cutting Deck: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn with larger 22” cutting width. Toro’s innovative Recycler mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Bag on Demand: With our innovative Bag-On-Demand feature, you can switch from mulching to bagging in seconds with a flip of the quick-change lever – and the bag can stay mounted in either mode. Thanks to an open single-piece handle design, you can quickly and easily remove and reinstall the bag.
- Washout Port: The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: 159cc Toro® TXP OHV w/Auto Choke
- Power: 159 cc
- Cutting Width: 22 in. (56 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.0 in. - 4.0 in. (2.54 cm - 10.16 cm)
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3 Years
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Personal Pace® Rear Wheel Drive; Blade Override System
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Weight: Approx. 88 lb. (40 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Full Years
- Blade Override System (BOS): Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 4.5 mph (7.25 km/h)
- Handle Type: One Piece/Contoured
- Wheel Height: 8 in. (20.32 cm)
- See dealer for warranty details.