|Rental price is for saw only - diamond blade is additional charge|
There is a 10% damage surcharge on all rentals.
- Disc diameter: 12 in
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 27.8 x 9.4 x 9.3 in
- Cutting depth 4-3/4 in
- Weight according EPTA-Procedure 01/2003: 20.7 lb.
- Arbor: 7/8 in
- Cuts can be made at up to twice the depth possible with conventional angle grinders achieving 12 cm cutting depth
- Cuts to a depth of 4-3/4" using a 12" blade
- Same cutting depth as a 14" blade on a conventional tool
- Greater control: blade rotation guides the tool away from the operator’s body
- Oil-bath gearing optimized for cutting work
- Cutting reinforced concrete, granite curbstones, slabs, brick and masonry blocks
- Cutting metal beams, steel pipes and reinforcing bars
- Making preliminary cuts for controlled demolition
- Cutting and extending openings for windows, doors and shafts