|Blade Height||26 in.|
|Blade Width||90 in.|
|Cutting Edge||3/8 in. x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||78 in.|
Fits 1/2 Ton Trucks - Sno-Way designed the 26 Series Snow Plow specifically for the ½ ton truck market. 1/2 ton trucks are the choice for entry level and economically-minded plow contractors that demand maximum work truck flexibility. Sno-Way builds the 26 series specifically for the Ford F150, Chevy Silverado 1500, Ram 1500, Toyota Tundra, Dodge 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks.
The 26 has all of the same standard features as Sno-Way's commercial plow line without the extra weight: High-strength steel FlexForce™ frame construction, heavy-duty A-frame, patented EIS™ lighting technology, direct linkage lifting system and an ultra-responsive hydraulic package. The ?" x 6" high carbon steel cutting edge is standard, to reduce wear and protect the blade.
The 26 inch tall blades are available in 6'8" and 7'6" lengths with custom drilled top rail designed to accept the patented EZ-Fit Snow Deflector. The high strength steel blade on the Sno-Way 26 series is kept looking good and slick with the Triple-Coat Protection; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
All Sno-Way plows utilize the Drive-In mounting system that ensures maximum road clearance and simple, fast mounting steps. Mount components are specifically designed to match the plow series to the truck type it is engineered for. This ensures proper structural integrity for the plow and for the truck ensuring greater equipment functionality. With the Down Pressure® Hydraulic System as optional equipment, this plow will clean better and cut 30% of your plowing time. The Down Pressure Hydraulics add over 250 pounds of down force on the cutting edge which is a first in the industry and scrapes clean forward and maximizes back dragging.
Turn your ½ ton truck into a snow moving machine with the 26 Series Snow Plow. Move it!
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail: Allows for E-Z Installation of E-Z Fit Deflector
- Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System
- Robust Full-Load Trip Springs
- Drive in Truck Mount System
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-Coat primer; Military grade powder coat
- EIS™ – Energy Interruption System: Down-time reduction; Corrosion elimination; Plug and play design
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System (Optional): Scrapes clean forward and back dragging; Increases snow-moving efficiency 30%
- Model: 26-7'-6"
- Blade Width: 90"
- Angle Plow Width: 78"
- Blade Height: 26"
- Weight Steel: 471 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6"
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 7 / 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Optional
- Wireless Pro-Control: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- 1/2 Ton: 1500 Avalanche, F-150, Ram 1500, 1500 Sierra, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Suburban, 1500 Yukon