|Blade Height||29 in.|
|Blade Width||96 in.|
|Cutting Edge||3/8 in. x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||83 in.|
Fits 1/2 Ton To 1 Ton Trucks - The 29HD has all of the desirable characteristics in an extreme-duty plow: High-strength steel moldboard and A-frame construction; fast, responsive hydraulics; and optimized blade geometry for exceptional snow-rolling performance.
The 29 inch tall blades are available in 7'6" and 8'0" lengths with custom designed mounting brackets that accept two accessory wing options without destroying blade integrity. The 29HD is able to be fit to a wide range of plow trucks due to extensive use of high strength steels and efficient manufacturing design.
All Sno-Way plows utilize the Drive-In mounting system that ensures maximum road clearance and simple, fast mounting steps. Mount components are specifically designed to match the plow series to the truck type it is engineered for. This ensures proper structural integrity for the plow and for the truck ensuring greater equipment functionality. With the optional Down Pressure® Hydraulic System, this plow will clean better and cut 30% of your plowing time. The Down Pressure Hydraulics add over 250 pounds of down force on the cutting edge which is a first in the industry and scrapes clean forward and maximizes back dragging.
Increased uptime is achieved with the patented EIS (Electrical Interruption System) which eliminates any of the typically troublesome relays by creating a closed-loop truck to plow light connection. All plow contractors know that the elimination of these relays will allow them a more dependable plow.
Plowers like their plows to look good and Sno-Way delivers with the first-ever Triple-Coat Protection System; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
Sno-Way pays attention to even the smallest details to be sure operators can maximize performance and efficiency. The tube steel tab-slot and lock construction ensures component fit and proper welding while the pre-drilled top rail allows the contractor to easily add the E-Z Fit Deflector in under a minute. Move it!
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail: Allows for E-Z Installation of E-Z Fit Deflector
- Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System
- Robust Full-Load Trip Springs
- Drive in Truck Mount System
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-Coat primer; Military grade powder coat
- EIS™ – Energy Interruption System: Down-time reduction; Corrosion elimination; Plug and play design
- Custom Designed to Accept the E-Z Switch™ Wings: More than Doubles Snow Moving Capacity
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System (Optional): Scrapes clean forward and back dragging; Increases snow-moving efficiency 30%
- Model: 29HD-8'-0"
- Blade Width: 96"
- Angle Plow Width: 83"
- Blade Height: 29"
- Weight Steel: 635 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6"
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 7 / 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Optional
- Wireless Pro-Control: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- 3/4 Ton: F-250, Ram 2500, 2500 Sierra, 2500 Silverado
- 1 Ton: F-350, Ram 3500, 3500 Sierra, 3500 Silverado