|Blade Height||32 in.|
|Blade Width||120 in.|
|Cutting Edge||1/2 x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||104 in.|
Available in 8’-6”, 9’-0”, and 10’-0”, 32 Contractor Series are built professional strength for professional results, it gets the job done. Top of the line in the Sno-Way straight blade series. Simple, fast and reliable, add the E-Z Switch wings to the 8’6” or the 9’-0” for even more snow moving capacity making the ultimate in SKD snow removal equipment. Sno-Way SKD Straight plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications.
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Superior Paint for Corrosion Resistance: Zinc Phosphate Rinse; E-Coat Primer; Powder Coat Finish
- Pre-Drilled Top Rail Holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow De flector
- Optional Sno-Way® E-Z Switch™: Accessories for increased productivity
- E-Z Switch™ Wing Mount System: For fast wing accessory change-out
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Model: 32CSKD-10'-0"
- Blade Width: 120"
- Angle Plow Width: 104"
- Blade Height: 32"
- Weight Steel: 845 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 X 6
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 7/0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- Aframe Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Attachment Plate: Standard