|Blade Height||22 in.|
|Blade Width||90 in.|
|Cutting Edge||1/4 in. x 4-1/2 in.|
|Plowing Width||78 in.|
Fits Downsized Trucks and SUV's - Whether you’re looking to plow out your driveway, helping out a neighbor or two, or upfitting a downsized vehicle in your fleet, Sno-Way 22 Series plows give you big blade results in a compact snow plow package.
Two blade sizes – 6'-8" and 7'-6" – each 22" high, help you meet your non-commercial plowing application head-on. High-strength steel FlexForce™ frame construction, patented EIS™ lighting technology, direct linkage lifting system and an ultra-responsive hydraulic package are all combined in a small performance package in the 22 Series.
Sno-Way designed the 22 Series Snow Plow specifically for trucks and SUV's smaller than ½ ton trucks. Producing a durable, fully functional plow for smaller trucks is a specialty of Sno-Way. In 1978, Sno-Way built the first plow to fit a Subaru Brat and has been the only plow company to dominate this sector of the market since.
Engineers have perfected the appropriate use of various types of high strength steels in the right combination of components to keep strength up and weight down. The 22 series plow blade can be seen from a distance as it is a steel frame with polycarbonate blade face. The original intent of this design was as a see-through and impenetrable surface but today it is used to keep weight down and structural integrity high.
All Sno-Way plows are offered standard with high-intensity plow lights that are switched automatically from truck to plow with the patented EIS system. The EIS (Electrical Interruption System) eliminates any of the typically troublesome relays by creating a closed-loop truck to plow light connection.
The Sno-Way hydraulic system is specifically engineered for the 22 series to allow for fast action and durable hydraulic performance. Custom designed cylinders, fittings, hoses and internal components are married with the optimal geometry design to create the ultimate small plow system. MoveIt!
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System
- Robust Full-Load Trip Springs
- Ultra-High Strength Steel Components
- Polycarbonate Blade Skin
- Special Design Trip Springs
- Drive in Truck Mount System
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-Coat primer; Military grade powder coat
- EIS™ – Energy Interruption System: Down-time reduction; Corrosion elimination; Plug and play design
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System (Optional): Scrapes clean forward and back dragging; Increases snow-moving efficiency 30%
- Specific Angle and Raise Cylinder Designs: Lighter Weight with Same Force as Larger Cylinders
- Model: 22-7'-6"
- Blade Width: 90"
- Angle Plow Width: 78"
- Blade Height: 22"
- Weight Poly: 285 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 4 / 2
- Trip Springs: 2
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Optional
- Wireless Pro-Control: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- Downsized Trucks: Blazer, Colorado, Jimmy, Envoy, Explorer, Ranger, Mountaineer, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, Frontier, Pathfinder, Tacoma, Tundra