|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™|
|Horse Power||25 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Caster: 13 x 5-6; Drive: 22 x 11-10|
|Fuel Capacity||5.5 gal.|
|Deck Size||48 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's minimum advertised price (MAP) and is subject to change. MAP excludes optional accessories and installation and applicable taxes.
The best zero turn mower for professional landscapers on a budget. If money were no object, you'd equip your lawn care business with an advanced, commercial-grade zero turn mower. If you're on a budget, you'll be glad to know you still can. The compact sized IS® 600Z will fit most garden sheds and trailers with room to spare, yet comes loaded with all the power and enhancements that make Ferris mowers an industry giant. That means you can perform any lawn project like an expert while saving time and money.
How do we do it? Start with our signature full rear adjustable suspension system complemented by a shock-assisted, pivoting front axle. You'll feel the difference immediately, a surprisingly refined ride for a wide area mower, providing greater control to mow evenly over rough ground faster – with less scalping than a non-suspension mower. Traction is also improved for added stability riding up hills and around obstacles.
On to our rock-steady deck options. Under the 48" models, you'll find our signature iCD™ Cutting System, equipped with an included professional lawn striper for an expertly groomed finish every time. Our 44" models feature a 10-gauge fabricated cutting deck and can be outfitted with the lawn striper (sold separately for the 44" deck). Both decks have greaseable aluminum spindles for dependable service and long-lasting Marbain® steel blades for a consistently superior cut. Large-acreage homeowners, prepare to make your neighbors jealous.
This spirited mid mount mower comes with your choice of powerful V-twins. Consider the American-made, 25-gross-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ motor. Or, choose the 18.5-gross- hp Kawasaki® FS600V. You can pair either power plant with a 44- or 48-inch cutting deck. Just like its big brother, the IS 700Z, this riding mower comes equipped with our dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles – one more feature raising the bar not only in quality, but also commercial readiness. When the badge reads Ferris on the outside, you can rest assured there's proven performance inside. Perhaps you thought owning a commercial-grade zero turn mower was a pipe dream. Now you know nothing stands in your way. We built the nimble IS 600Z to close the gap between what you can afford and what you truly want.
- iCD™ Cutting System (available on the 48" model) delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening. The 44" model features a 10-gauge fabricated, double-top deck with reinforced side skirts and overlap welded corners. Both include a professional lawn striper.
- The Ferris® commercial zero turn mower line equipped with patented suspension technology, delivering a refined ride and a more consistent cut at higher traveling speeds.
- Protected by our 2+2 year limited warranty.
- Debris Management: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ engines are built with the ultimate in dust and particle filtration, an advanced debris management system and beefed-up cylinder block structure.
- Operator Convenience: Ergonomic riding mower control panel features cup-holder and fuel gauge.
- Patented Suspension: Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks with dual cast-iron maintenance-free suspension arms and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance: Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Protection: Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 4.5".
- Miles Per Hour: Ground speed is up to 10 mph (48") and 8 mph (44"), reverse 4 mph.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™
- Rating / Displacement: 25 gross hp / 724cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 48 in.
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5 in.- 4.5 in.
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks with pivoting front axle with shocks
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.125 in.
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 5-6
- Drive Tires (in.): 22 x 11-10
- Speeds-fwd. (mph): 0-10
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length: 80"
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 63" / 51"
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 963
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180 deg. foldable
- Instrumentation: Fuel gauge, Hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer 's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Soft Top Collection System: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavyduty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 9 cubic feet. Fits IS 700Z 52" model only.
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 10 cubic feet. Fits IS 700Z 52" model only.
- TURBO-Pro™ or FAST-Vac® Triple Bag Soft Top Collection System: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-Pro™ or FAST-Vac® Triple Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 15 cubic feet
- TURBO-Pro™ or FAST-Vac® Electric DFS Collection System: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- Light Kit: Select models are pre-wired for simple installation.
- Premium Seat: High quality adjustable seat features red trim with adjustable arm rests for added comfort.
- Flat-Free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
- Power levels rated in accordance with SAE J2723 at 3600 RPM.
- See dealer for warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.