|Horse Power||19 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Caster: 13 x 5-6; Drive: 23 x 10.5-12|
|Fuel Capacity||7 gal.|
|Deck Size||36 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Mulch|
Price shown is based on the manufacturer's minimum advertised price (MAP) and is subject to change. MAP excludes optional accessories and installation and applicable taxes.
The SRS™ Z1 offers all of the same great productivity and comfort as the larger SRS Z2, but in a more compact package. With smaller mowing deck options, the Z1 is optimal for navigating through tight gates or loading on smaller trailers. True to the Soft Ride Stand-on (SRS) series, the adjustable operator platform on the Z1, features suspension technology, offering operator comfort and performance. While providing stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling, whether on slopes or on flat terrain.
Z1 SRS Features:
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle allows the unit to handle grueling conditions.
- Available with 36" 10-gauge fabricated deck or 48” cutting wide mower deck featuring iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striping kits come equipped with strong 1/4-inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.
Engine Brand Kawasaki Engine Power Rating * 19 gross hp Displacement (cc) 627 PTO Electric Cylinders 2 Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 6 Cutting Width (in) 36 Cutting Height (in) 1.75-4.5 Deck Construction 10-gauge fabricated Spindles Aluminum Suspension Adjustable coil-over-shock; Operator Suspension Platform Transmission Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans Drive Axles (in) 1.125 Drive Tires (in) 23 x 8.5-12 Caster Tires (in.) 11 x 4-5, Flat-free Ground Speed-Fwd (mph) 0-8 Ground Speed-Rev (mph) 0-4 Overall Length (in) 63.5 Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up 48.5/37 Dry Weight (lbs) 765 Instrumentation Hour meter, fuel level gauge Safety Group/Controls Integrated forward & reverse control levers with stabilizer bars, Automatic PTO disengagement Parking Brake / Safety Circuit Internal transaxle Warranty (Engine) † 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days. Warranty (Balance of Machine) † 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty Marketing Model 5901546
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Power levels rated in accordance with SAE J1940 at 3600 RPM.
- See your dealer for warranty details. Not all models available in California. Models subject to change.