There is a 10% damage surcharge on all rentals.
Designed to pump water to extremely low levels
High performance single-phase submersible pump is ideal for fast, dependable, low level water pumping.
Features and benefits
- Pumps feature a top discharge for efficient motor cooling and continuous operation, even when pumping at low water levels.
- Miniature thermal motor protector prevents overheating and dry run conditions.
- Multi-directional discharge coupling for vertical or horizontal hose run without kinking.
- Length 8.3" (210 mm) x Height 11.2" (285 mm) x Width 8.3" (210 mm).
- Weight 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Speed 3,255 rpm
- Maximum discharge 62.4 gpm (236 lpm)
- Discharge Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Solids Handling Capacity: 0.24" (6 mm)
- Maximum Head: 40 ft. (12 m)
- Can handle solids up to 1/4".
- Cable Length: 32 ft. (10 m)
- Impeller: Semi-vortex; urethane rubber.
- Starting Amps: 12.5 amps
- Running Amps: 6.1 a,ps