There is a 10% damage surcharge on all rentals.
TWO (2) 5 foot wide ladder frame scaffold frames. These frames are made from heavy duty gauge steel and powder coated for a lasting finish. The scaffold frames feature one ladder side and one pen side. The frames are 6"6"tall. The scaffold set also includes TWO (2) 7 foot x 27 inch cross braces. These galvanized steel cross braces allow for a secure connection between the two frames. Four (4) coupling pins come with each set, allowing for multiple sets to be stacked. Four (4) spring clips are also included to lock the coupling pin to the frame leg. Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI safety codes.
Granite Frame Scaffold Set Specifications
- Stackable – Scaffold frame sets can be stacked to different heights based on desired need. Each section provides 5 feet of height.
- Ease of Use – Scaffold frames can be easily set in place the use of the included coupling pins and spring clips.
- Powder Coated Finish – This is the most effective way of protecting steel. Powder Coating bonds the paint to the metal ensuring a professional finish and lasting coat.
- Cross Braces – The 7 foot cross braces are galvanized for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Caster Ready – Add optional casters to improve usability and mobility of the scaffold frames.
- Walkboard Ready – Granite offers a wide variety of 7 foot compatible walkboards to ensure the proper setup for each purchase
- Meets ANSI Standards – The scaffold frames meet or exceeds the requirements of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) codes.
- Meets OSHA Standards for safety and reliability
- Maximum Load Capacity: Tested at a 4:1 safety rating