|Blade Height||22 in.|
|Blade Width||80 in.|
|Cutting Edge||1/4 in. x 4-1/2 in.|
|Plowing Width||69 in.|
Available in sizes from 6' 8" up to 7' 6"– Sno-Way® 22SKD Straight Series Snow Plows provide efficient snow rolling and world-class durability. Simple, fast and reliable, SKD Straight Plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications.
- Specially designed trip spring provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing
- Diagonal reinforcement ribs provide moldboard support for heavy-duty work applications
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Universal skid steer and tractor attachment plate with center A-frame float linkage
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics & quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- High-strength steel construction with powder-coat finish
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Superior Paint for Corrosion Resistance: Zinc Phosphate Rinse; E-Coat Primer; Powder Coat Finish
- Available in interchangeable poly or steel skins
- Model: 22SKD-6'-8"
- Blade Width: 80"
- Angle Plow Width: 69"
- Blade Height: 22"
- Weight Poly: 334 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 4/2
- Trip Springs: 2
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- Aframe Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Attachment Plate: Available