|Blade Height||26 in.|
|Blade Width||90 in.|
|Cutting Edge||3/8 in. x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||70 in.|
Available in sizes from 6' 8" to 7' 6"– Sno-Way® 26SKD Straight Series Snow Plows provide efficient snow rolling and world-class durability. Simple, fast and reliable, SKD Straight Plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications. If you are a snowplowing contractor the 26SKD is a piece of snow removal equipment you don't want to be without.
- Specially designed trip spring provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing
- Diagonal reinforcement ribs provide moldboard support for heavy-duty work applications
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Universal skid steer and tractor attachment plate with center A-frame float linkage
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics & quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- High-strength steel construction with powder-coat finish
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Superior Paint for Corrosion Resistance: Zinc Phosphate Rinse; E-Coat Primer; Powder Coat Finish
- Model: 26SKD-7'-6"
- Blade Width: 90"
- Angle Plow Width: 70"
- Blade Height: 26
- Weight Steel: 605 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6"
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 5/0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- Aframe Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Attachment Plate: Available