|Blade Height||29 in.|
|Blade Width||90 in.|
|Cutting Edge||3/8 x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||78 in.|
Available in 7-’6” and 8’-0” high strength steel moldboard and trip edge technology ensures that only the base angle trips when encountering an obstacle not the entire blade. This means you won’t lose the load you have been pushing.
- Specially designed trip spring provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Pre-Drilled Top Rail Holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow De ector
- E-Z Switch™ Wing Mount System: For fast wing accessory change-out
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Integrated Shoe Receiver (Plow Shoes Optional)
- 29HDSKD blades work with universal skid steer or tractor loader attachment plates
- Bottom frame channel includes interior tube construction: Withstands heavy snow loads; Withstands extreme torsional forces
- Model: 29SKD-7'-6"
- Blade Width: 90"
- Angle Plow Width: 78"
- Blade Height: 29"
- Weight Steel: 639 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6"
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 7/0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- Aframe Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Attachment Plate: Available