|Blade Height||18 in.|
|Blade Width||6 ft. 8 in.|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
The HomePlow Basic #23250 is an 18" tall economical plow for the person that wants to move snow quicker than other snow removal methods. The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by an electric power unit that is activated by a wireless key fob. The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Requires assembly with common tools. (6' 8" moldboard)
- Now you can plow your drive, remove the plow and be on your way in minutes. It's easy with the HomePlow by Meyer.
- Easy On, Easy Off with Quick-Link™: The HomePlow connects with Quick-Link™: an easy-to-use component that slides into a Class 3, 2-inch front receiver hitch. It has a small hydraulic power unit for power-up/gravity-down operation. Integrated mounting wheels let you attach or remove the plow in less than a minute, leaving no visible hardware behind.
- Up, Down, Right, Left… From the Comfort of Your Driver's Seat: The HomePlow allows users to control all operations from the warmth, comfort and safety of their vehicles.
- Auto-Angling™ Blade Movement - Keep Your Eyes on the Road: The Auto-Angling system* senses the weight of the snow and automatically angles to push snow off to the side. Or, if you prefer, you can lock the plow in the direction you want.
- Easy to Use and Easy on the Wallet: Unlike expensive, heavy, and hard-to-install traditional snow plows, the affordable, lightweight HomePlow is easy to install, use and store.
- The HomePlow, by Meyer: The HomePlow is made by Meyer Products, inventors of commercial snowplows in America. We know a thing or two about snow removal and we developed the Home Plow specifically for homeowners who drive SUVs or light pick-ups.
- Easy to Install and Store: All that’s required is a 2-inch, Class-3 front receiver hitch (sold separately) available for most SUVs and light pickups. When not in use, the HomePlow’s compact design make it easy to maneuver and store.