|Blade Height||18 in.|
|Blade Width||6 ft.|
|Cutting Edge||1/4 in. x 5 in.|
|Plowing Width||66.5 in.|
Adding a Meyer® Path Pro™ turns zero turn mowers (ZTRs) into mean snow-clearing machines. Because Path Pro plows are built by the leader in commercial snowplows, you know they are built to take on the punishment other brands can’t handle, and comes with a five-year warranty. Path Pro is available in 50", 60" and 72" lengths, making it easy to find the right one to clear snow on sidewalks, alleys or anywhere a plow truck can't reach.
- Performance - Unique Highway Plow Design: The Path Pro's 65-degree attack angle scrapes the surface more cleanly than standard straight blades. The highway plow-inspired flared wings scoop and funnel the snow faster and throw it farther than competitive brands.
- Reliability - Tough As Nails, Backed with the Best Warranty in the Industry: When you’re used to making 800-pound snow plows for full-sized work trucks like we are, you tend to build things that can take a beating. That’s why though it’s small enough to accommodate your ZTR, the Path Pro is no wimp. It’s made of 14-gauge, high-tensile steel and features a heavy-duty push frame, trip springs and grease zerks. The universal mount is forged of dual-walled tubular steel, and is sealed in a rust resistant, high-strength coating.
- Ease of Use - Raise and Lower With Ease: Use the existing ZTR mower deck foot pedal to raise and lower the Path Pro.
- Compatibility: The Path Pro fits the biggest names in the ZTR business, so take your ZTR to the next snow-destroying level.
- Type: Full-Trip
- Vehicle: ZTR
- Construction: Steel
- Blade Model #: Path Pro 72" ZTR Kit 29210
- Moldboard Gauge: 14
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 66.5"
- Vertical Ribs: 4
- Angling Rams: 3/4" x 6-1/4"
- Moldboard Length: 6'
- Plow Trip Springs: 2
- Weight Complete: 170 lbs.
- Moldboard Height: 18"
- Cutting Edge: 1/4" x 5"