|Hopper Capacity||5400 lb.|
Have It Your Way With A Polyhawk - Popular with contractors and other vocational users, the Polyhawk is powered by your choice of a Honda or Briggs & Stratton gas engines or a dual, 12-volt electric motor. The Polyhawk can even be operated by your vehicle’s central hydraulic system. Available in in 6' and 8' lengths, Polyhawks are perfect for spreading bulk materials like rock salt with sand mixed in it.
- Performance - Spread Materials Where You Want It: With the Meyer Polyhawk’s two internal and four external baffle adjustment systems, you will place the material in the right place, every time. Whether you want to spread four feet to the left, four feet to the right, or spread a 30-foot pattern, you can easily adjust the spreading pattern to meet your unique demands. In addition, the Polyhawk is engineered to handle virtually any material you can throw at it including salt, sand and salt/sand mix.
- Reliability - Who Has Time for Downtime?: We designed the Polyhawk to be easy and simple to maintain while providing years of trouble-free use. Some of the key built-to-last features found in the Polyhawk line include: Rotationally molded polyethylene hopper provides years of service and is backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty; Slot and Tab design allows a more precise fit thereby delivering consistent reliability over the course of ownership; The highest tensile strength drag chain in the industry for consistently pulling all types of materials through the spreader; Grease zerks at all critical points to keep your investment up and running; Marine-grade actuator protects the spreader’s inner workings from the elements and keeps you spreading, even in the harshest conditions; Stainless steel external baffle adjustment rods prevent the baffles from seizing and remaining stuck in one location; Largest-in-the-industry 13-inch spinner disc with 1-inch shaft, spreads material from four feet to forty feet.
- Ease of Use - Be Ready at a Moment's Notice: Meyer Polyhawks install in almost any pickup truck with 6' or 8' bed. Wireless controllers for gas-driven Polyhawks are standard. This means no wires running underneath your vehicle and no drilling holes in your cab to mount a controller. Simply load your spreader in the back of your truck and you’re ready to spread.
- Type: Insert hopper
- Vehicle: 3/4-to-1 ton pickup trucks
- Length: 6-feet & 8-feet
- Materials: Salt, 50/50 salt-sand, sand
- Construction: Polyethylene
- Part #: 63898
- Max Capacity Weight: 5400 lbs
- Spinner Diameter: 13"
- Hopper Width: 50"
- Spread Width (min-max): 4' - 30'
- Spreading Material: Sand, Salt Mixed
- Spinner Material: Poly
- Hopper Depth: 96"
- Empty Weight: 850 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Hopper Height: 35"
- Max Capacity Load: 2 yd
- Hopper Material: Poly