|Blade Width||10 ft.|
|Cutting Edge||1/2 in. x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||104 in.|
Knock Snow into the Next Zip Code - The Meyer® Road Pro™ 36-Series is the biggest and toughest snow plow in the Meyer line, the perfect match for 26,000 - 33,000 GVW trucks. It leaves only the cleanest surface behind with the industry's best snow-rolling action. Road Pros are available in 9-foot, 10-foot or 11-foot full-trip lengths or a 10-foot bottom-trip.
- Performance - Built To Take On City Streets And Byways: Road Pro’s aggressive 65-degree attack angle, 36-inch moldboard height with 15" radial overhang throws snow higher and farther. Its unique pivot design allows it to automatically oscillate five degrees on each side to follow the contour of the road so more snow can be cleared in less time.
- Reliability: Weighing in at more than ¾’s of a ton, Road Pro 36-Series moldboards are constructed using 10-gauge steel or 3/8" polyethylene, and are backed with an industry leading 5-year warranty. All moldboards feature six vertical ribs and a massive black iron push frame to provide the strength needed to clean city streets and small rural neighborhoods.
- Ease of Use - Turn Any Medium-duty Truck Into A Plow Truck: The Road Pro™-36 Series uses a universal mounting system that allows you to easily take the plow on or off the vehicle. This flexible mounting system will work on just about any medium-duty truck. Once the universal attachment brackets are installed, the Road Pro 36-Series can be powered with the truck's central hydraulic system or via Meyer's E-70 out-front hydraulic system.
- Type: Full-trip or Bottom-Trip
- Vehicle: 26,000 - 33,000 GVW municipal trucks
- Construction: Steel or Polyethylene
- Blade Model #: Road Pro 10'
- Moldboard Gauge: 7
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 104"
- Vertical Ribs: 8
- Angling Rams: 2-1/2 x 11-1/2
- Moldboard Length: 10'
- Plow Trip Springs: 6
- Weight Complete: 1610
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6"