|Blade Height||32 in.|
|Blade Width||8 ft. 6 in.|
|Cutting Edge||1/2 x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||92 in.|
Skid Steer Snow Plow - Your landscaping and agricultural snow-removal needs may seem tough, but they have met their match thanks to Meyer. Our din plate-style mount allows you to easily attach Meyer snow plows to leading brands of skid steers like Bobcat, CAT, John Deere, Gehl, Case, New Holland and more.
- Performance - Box, Scoop, Straight… or anything in between: The all-new Meyer Tractor Pro mount allows you to use a full-trip Lot Pro or Drive Pro snow plow for your skid steer. And when the Lot Pro is paired with Meyer’s nine position wings, your skid steer becomes a left-right capable box plow.
- Reliability: In the snowplowing business, downtime is not an option. That’s why Meyer plows for skid steers are built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable. ROC is the result of manufacturing improvements and state-of-the-art technology combined with stringent quality control procedures.
- Ease of Use - Universal Attachment System: Any skid steer that uses a universal attachment system can be equipped with a Meyer plow. Also known as a “din plate,” this method allows the plow to be attached on the loader arms. Driven by the equipment’s hydraulic system, you get up and down mobility. Meyer offers manual angling or power-angling kits for this application.
- Compatibility: Meyer’s din plate-style mount allows you to easily attach Meyer snow plows to leading brands of skid steers like Bobcat, John Deere, Gehl, Case, New Holland and more.
- Type: Bottom-Trip and Full-Trip
- Vehicle: Skid Steers
- Construction: Steel & Polyethylene
- Blade Model #: Lot Pro Poly 8' 5"
- Moldboard Gauge: 3/8" Poly
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 92"
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Angling Rams: 1-1/2 x 10"
- Moldboard Length: 8' 6"
- Plow Trip Springs: 4
- Weight Complete: 932
- Moldboard Height: 32"
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 x 6"