|Blade Height||32 in.|
|Blade Width||7 ft. 6 in.|
|Cutting Edge||1/2 x 6 in.|
|Plowing Width||81 in.|
If you’re tackling the kind of jobs that require a utility tractor during the year, that probably means you have a lot of snow-covered land during the winter. Take charge of that snow with Meyer’s Heavy-Duty Agriculture Tractor (H.A.T.) mount. It allows you to easily attach Meyer moldboards to leading brands of utility tractors including John Deere, Case, New Holland, Cub Cadet, Kubota, Massey Ferguson, Kioti and more.
- Performance - Available in Full-Trip or Bottom-Trip: Meyer understands that snow conditions vary. That's why the H.A.T. mount accepts both full-trip and bottom-trip moldboards. The “tripping” action absorbs and dissipates the shock caused by obstructions saving wear and tear on the driver, tractor and plow. With bottom-trip blades, only the lower portion of the blade gives way so the entire load is not lost. Full-trip action provides maximum protection by enabling the whole blade to “trip” forward. For heavy snow or icy conditions, bottom-trip moldboards are a popular choice. Plus, all Meyer bottom-trip moldboards are available with a reversible cutting edge for longer wear-life.
- Reliability - In the snowplowing business, downtime is not an option. That’s why the Meyer Lot Pro, Road Pro-32 and Diamond Edge are built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable. ROC is the result of manufacturing improvements and state-of-the-art technology combined with stringent quality control procedures.
- Ease of Use - H.A.T. (Heavy-duty Agricultural Tractor) Custom Mount: There are a number of options for operating a Meyer snow plow with a utility tractor. How much blade mobility and remote control you need, combined with your vehicle’s original equipment, will determine the best option for you. Meyer provides accessory kits containing everything required for your vehicle to have.
- Compatibility: The Meyer H.A.T. mount allows you to easily attached Meyer moldboards to most utility tractors from the leading brands in the industry.
- Type: Full-Trip or Bottom-Trip
- Vehicle: Utility tractors
- Construction: Steel & Polyethylene
- Blade Model #: Lot Pro Poly 7' 5"
- Moldboard Gauge: 3/8" Poly
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 81"
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Angling Rams: 1-1/2 x 10"
- Moldboard Length: 7' 6"
- Plow Trip Springs: 4
- Weight Complete: 893
- Moldboard Height: 32"
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 x 6"